Homestead Blog Hop 64
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Don’t forget to enter the Giveaway for a Free copy of my 21 Recipe Beauty and Body E-Book. The giveaway ends in a few days so make sure you head over there after checking out the wonderful posts below.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Try Asparagus Beans This Year from Making Our Sustainable Life
2. Helpful Herbs: Mustard from Day’s Ferry Organics
3. Is Senna Tea an Effective Herbal Laxative Drink? from Organic 4 Greenlivings
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!