Homestead Blog Hop 65
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Do you want to be featured?
Sometimes it’s hard for whoever is picking features to find someone who left a link back. You may be our first pick, but we have a policy of. “We share your post, you share our Hop.”
Leave a comment below letting us know what you shared this week. We’ll be pinning and sharing your posts this week on our social media. 🙂
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Ordering Your Spring Seeds from Oak Hill Homestead
2. FINALLY – A Soft, Delicious Sandwich Bread from Taylor Made Ranch
3. Helpful Herbs: Anise from Day’s Ferry Organics
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!