Homestead Blog Hop 72
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Now is the time for most of us to be planting those lovely little seeds in containers by our windows. Have you started your seeds indoors yet? I’m just getting started. We have a short growing season so I try to get going around the last week of February, but it just hasn’t happened yet. We had a wonderfully sunny day this past weekend and I was able to spread all of the fabulous bunny compost over my garden! It’s looking great. I’m really excited about this year’s garden.
Any other gardeners out there this week? What do you have planned?
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Easy Scottish Oatcakes Recipe from An Island Family by Grace
2. 3 Ingredients for a Natural Homemade Toothpaste from Taylor Made Homestead
3. Rose Hips and Their Secret to Health from Thyme to Embrace Herbs
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!