Homestead Blog Hop 75
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Anyone else feel likes the weeks are flying by? I can’t believe it’s Wednesday again already!! I’m really looking forward to Easter. We have some friend get-togethers and some family get-togethers. They are always a ton of fun. We even have a son being baptized this weekend! What a great morning to be baptized on, right?
Thank you for sharing with us this week. Please make sure to leave a comment letting us know more about you and what you shared, and leave a link back on your site so we can look at you for being Featured the following week.
Many blessings to you!!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 6 Vegetable Plants to Start Indoors from Growing Wild Roots
2. Growing a Garden: Starting with Seeds from Flaws, Forgiven
3. Homeschooling on the Homestead 2016-2017 from The Woolly Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!