Homestead Blog Hop 77
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
New picture today. How do you like it?
I started my garden plants indoors way later than I usually do. They are still so tiny! I’m hoping they will do well this year since we usually have a short growing season. How are yours doing? Even if you don’t have a garden, remember that you can always get those herbs growing on your window sill.
***If you missed the beginning to the Simplify Your Life Series, make sure to check it out and get your free printable.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Make Rose Hip Medicine from Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth
2. Learning Your Grandparent’s Skills from Little House on the 100 Farm
3. Growing a Garden: Organic Pest Management from Flaws Forgiven
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!