Homestead Blog Hop 81
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I’m so glad that you stopped by today! I love this hop for so many reasons. One HUGE reason is that it is filled with some great people that I know who share how they are living and learning.
So, it’s great to see you. Leave us a comment below and tell us what you shared today.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Homemade Toiletries – My First Attempts from An Island Family by Grace
2. How to Naturally Repel Snakes from The Rustic Elk
3. How to Control Blood Sugar Naturally from Organic 4 Greenlivings
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
Let the Party Begin!