Homestead Blog Hop 90
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Now on to the hop… Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Bonnie – The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Danielle – The Rustic Elk (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Gregg – The Rural Economist (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Jennifer – Homesteading on Grace (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+)
Katey – Mama Kautz (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter)
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 5 Surprising Benefits of Rosemary + Healthy Rosemary Salad Recipe from A GAL NEEDS
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to the Homestead Blog Hop somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.