Homestead Blog Hop 97
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
For those of you who are just here to read and learn, welcome and have fun! I hope you find this to be a great resource.
Those of you who share your own articles from your own blogs, it’s my turn to pick posts to feature from this week’s Homestead Blog Hop and share them with you all on next week’s hop. Sooooo….make sure that you leave a link back tucked in somewhere on the post that you shared so I can possibly feature you. It’s one of our rules and each time it’s my turn to pick I get so excited about something…but there’s no link back so I can’t choose it as a feature (very frustrating). Remember, we share features on our social media as well.
Thank you so much for joining us. I hope that you are blessed and have a peaceful week.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Chrysanthemum: The Natural Energy Shot from Thyme to Embrace Herbs
2. Easy Peasy Healthy Veggie Hacks from Easy Peasy Life Matters
3. How to Live Sustainably Off Your Own Garden from Organic 4 Greenlivings
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to the Homestead Blog Hop somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
Let the Party Begin!