Homestead Blog Hop 105
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Happenings this week:
The only thing I have left in my garden are a few peppers hanging on, my stevia plants, kale, rhubarb, and herbs. All our wonderful compost is spread over the garden and cover plants are growing.
We also have sales picking up in the Simple Life Mom shop for the Holidays. You all are welcome to stop by and pick up some holiday soaps and other gifts: Simple Life Mom on Etsy
You can also sign up for my Etsy Newsletter (once a month I send out a coupon code): SLM Etsy Newsletter
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last
Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Harvesting and Storing Butternut Squash Throughout the Winter from Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth
2. 7 Herbal Teas to Help You Sleep Well from Organic 4 Greenlivings
3. How to Propagate Rosemary from Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us. Please note that all giveaways, contests, and the like will be deleted from the blog hop, as well as anything not family-friendly.
***Please note: in order to maintain the awesomeness of the hop all posts that don’t meet the above guidelines will be deleted.***
Let the Party Begin!