Homestead Blog Hop 131
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
How’s your Spring so far? I have a confession to make. I’ve been so busy lately that in my effort to keep a simple life, I have not done much for my garden this year! I’m planning on planting beans, peas, carrots, etc. tomorrow with my kids, but all of those plants I usually fill my house with starting at the end of February didn’t happen! *sigh* Life happens, right?
I DID want to let you know that we’ve opened the Homestead Blog Hop group board on Pinterest again. It has about 30,000 people who see it, so it’s a fun board. The rule: only post things you post here onto the board. Keep it clean, pure, and homestead, real food worthy 🙂 Just follow me and then send me a message and I’ll add you.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Dealing with Allergies Naturally from Organic 4 GreenLivings
2. How to Amend the Most Horrible Soil in the World from Healing Harvest Homestead
3. Must Have Chicken Coop Accessories from Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin!
Join our Homestead Blog Hop group board!
Just follow us and then send us a message on Pinterest with your email and we’ll get you added.