Homestead Blog Hop 40
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
A couple of changes. Did you notice?? 🙂 A little bit of a different look.
AND, we have a new host!! Please visit and welcome Greg at The Rural Economist. We’re happy to have him join the party.
Thank you for stopping by. I really can’t wait to see what fun things you’ve had going on this week. Make sure you leave a comment below. I’d love to hear from you.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Cauliflower Carrot and Apple Salad From This Fox Kitchen
2. Homemade Garlic Pepper Spray from Purposefully Simple
3. 5 Steps to Growing Pumpkins by Homesteading on 4D Acres
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on all of our social media.
Let the Party Begin!
Want to share even more?
Join our Pinterest Homestead Blog Hop Group Board.
There’s a great group of us on there now sharing to thousands. So come join the fun. Just follow all of your hosts and send me a message to add you.