I had so many favorites from last week. I’m glad it wasn’t my turn to choose a Featured Post. Right now, I’m watching one of my kids walk their bunny. That’s right, not the dog, the bunny. We rigged a harness out of paracord and it’s the funniest thing to see them zipping along like a puppy. There are so many small things in life we can have fun with. I hope you really are having a blessed week.
Make sure you leave a comment below. I’d love to hear from you.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Making The Perfect Green Smoothie From Oak Hill Homestead
2. Canning Dried Beans from The Homesteading Hippy
3. Bunny Brew: Managing Rabbit Manure on the Homestead by The Old Trodden Lane
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on all of our social media.
Let the Party Begin!
Want to share even more?
Join our Pinterest Homestead Blog Hop Group Board.
There’s a great group of us on there now sharing to thousands. So come join the fun. Just follow all of your hosts and send me a message to add you.