Are you ready for school to start up again? I know some of you do year around school with your children. We don’t and I’m actually looking forward to getting back into the routine of things. We’ve been getting books, notebooks, pencils, etc. and I’ve been having so much fun doing so….meanwhile, my children…..feel a bit differently, ha ha!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Why You Need Yarrow From The Homesteading Hippy
2. Easy Blackberry Cobbler from LL Farm
3. Homemade Yogurt the Easy Way by Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share
Let the Party Begin!