Homestead Blog Hop 45
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
We had a lot of fabulous posts last week. Check out the features. Make sure you link back in some way so we can feature you too! I hope all is going well with you and your family and health. Have fun at the Hop today. I look forward to seeing what you’ve got.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Homeschooling Podcast with Dawn of Oh Sweet Mercy From Homesteading Hippy
2. Simple Delicious Homemade Kombucha from Stone Family Farmstead
3. Seed Saving from Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share
Let the Party Begin!
Don’t forget that you can join our Homestead Blog Hop Group Pinterest Board and add your posts there too. You must follow your hosts first or it won’t let me add you. Thanks for stopping by!!