Homestead Blog Hop 52
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
I’ve been soap making like crazy! I now have all my holiday soaps made: Golden Frankincense and Myrrh, Candy Cane Peppermint, Pumpkin Spice, Cedarwood and Fir. I shared the Pumpkin Spice Soap Recipe with you and would love to share the others as well. Any more ideas, let me know.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Rain, Rain Come Again. Rain Barrel is Ready and Waiting From Bloom Where You’re Planted
2. Pumpkin Seeds with Spice from Day’s Ferry Organics
3. How to Can Apples from Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!