Homestead Blog Hop 59
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
I really hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We were able to see a lot of family and friends and had a wonderful time! We also had two huge sales in my shop and so we’ve been catching up over the past few days, making soaps, lotions, sugar scrubs, and more. It’s been a lot of work, but so much fun and a blessing as well.
Let us know how you’re doing in the comments below!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 20+ Homemade Food Gifts from the Kitchen from Grow a Good Life
2. What to Do With Your Thanksgiving Turkey Carcass from Oak Hill Homestead
3. The Rooster Question from The Cape Coop
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!