Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
There are only 3 more days left to get the Back to Basics Bundle. You can see all 55 titles, bonuses, and more at the Back to Basics Living Bundle Website. I have a book in the bundle, and I know some of the authors posting here so as well. It really is a great bundle. I love the DIY and Home Remedy Books especially…naturally 🙂
There were a lot of wonderful articles shared last week. I’m trying to sprout more foods, so I was super happy to see one of our features today. Make sure you check them out.
I’m grabbing my tea and going to read and share what you have today! Thank you!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. National Soup Month: Roasted Tomato Soup from Oak Hill Homestead
2. DIY Soaking & Sprouting Lid for Mason Jars from Prepare & Nourish
3. A Self-Sufficient Life in 2016: Phase 2: Handling Setbacks from Flaws, Forgiven
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!