Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Is anyone else getting fabulous weather this beginning of February! There’s something about getting a few mild days here and there there that just makes winter all the more bearable (I know some of you love winter. I just struggle with the cold weather).
I know a lot of you are thinking about what seeds you’re going to start indoors and already planning your garden. I haven’t begun to think about that yet this year, but it’s my “February thing”. I can’t wait to see what you all have to share this week to help me along 😉
Don’t forget to leave a note below telling us more about what you shared. We love to hear from you!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Can I Put My Compost Bin in the Chicken Run? from Farming My Backyard
2. Frugal Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Kids from Medium Sized Family
3. How to Can Dried Beans from The Rustic Elk
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!