Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I had the pleasure of choosing features this week. Love these features by the way!! BUT, it was super hard to pick one based on our rules. I was super excited, read through posts, but could find hardly any link backs. We share yours, you share ours is kind of the idea.
Anyway, point being, I LOVE your posts and we’d love to feature you. Link back so we can give you some publicity (we share all over social media too) 🙂
Give yourself some SEO love by leaving a comment below as well. Thanks for sharing your wisdom this week. I look forward to reading and sharing them!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Best Fruits to Grow in a Container Garden from Organic 4 Greenlivings
2. 9 Epic Uses for Castor Oil on Your Face from Natural Alternative Therapies
3. DIY Peppermint Infused Muscle Strain Medicinal Massage Oil from Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to the Homestead Blog Hop somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
Let the Party Begin!