Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
This week I didn’t want you to pass by the chance to get my E-Book with over 20 Bath and Beauty Recipes for Free.
That’s only the beginning. We also have a Mountain Rose Herbs Giveaway, Herbal Labeling Kit, 4 Recipe Videos, A free webinar, and a Home Apothecary Kit!
Those are all Bonuses for when you pre-order Rosalee de la Foret’s new book Alchemy of Herbs. It’s actually on sale right now on Amazon for a limited time (plus, the giveaway ends next week, so you need to do this now).
- Pre-Order Rosalee’s Book “Alchemy of Herbs” using this link: Pre Order Alchemy of Herbs
- Click Here and get the “Kitchen Apothecary Collection” Bonuses
- Forward your receipt or send your receipt number to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you my Natural Beauty From Head to Toe E-Book with 21 Bath and Beauty Recipes for Free.
A lot of you have already done this (I’ve ordered my book too) and have already receive my book and started on the Bonuses. I hope you’re enjoying everything as much as I am.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Versatility, Reclaiming Space and Basic Pantry Building from Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth
2. 4 Tips for Ordering Bees from Oak Hill Homestead
3. Food Does Not Belong in the Trash from Skip the Bag
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us. Please note that all giveaways, contests, and the like will be deleted from the blog hop, as well as anything not family-friendly.
***Please note: in order to maintain the awesomeness of the hop all posts that don’t meet the above guidelines will be deleted.***
Let the Party Begin!
Share by Pinning!