Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Well, my Beginner’s Soapmaking Book is coming along wonderfully. The more I get into it, the more excited I get!!! I’m working with a fabulous team that seems to really get the 100% natural aspect I am pushing for. No cheating, no shortcuts. Pure ingredients only. It makes the process that much more fun. We’re still on schedule to publish in August. I’ll have a lot of fun freebees and activities to promote it this Summer. I hope you’ll join me when it’s time. 🙂
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. The Best MIY Body Butter from Healing Harvest Homestead
2. Am I Worth More on Productive Days from Gentle Joy Photography
3. Cream Cheese Banana Bread from Our Sunday Cafe
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
***Please note: in order to maintain the awesomeness of the hop all posts that don’t meet the above guidelines will be deleted.***
Let the Party Begin!
Share by Pinning!