Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Thank you for stopping by today!
Simple Life Mom Household happenings: My broken toe is almost healed, though clogging and tap almost did it in last night. The garden desperately needs to be finished and tucked in for the winter. We’re getting nothing else out of it this year, though some lovely garlic and onions will over winter there. That’s on my to-do list for today, actually. And we continue to love the changing of the season and are starting to see some beautiful Fall colors! All is well.
I can’t wait to read more about what you’ve been up to this past week. Share away! I’ll be sure to share as many of your articles as I can this week.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last
Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 10 Herbal Cold & Flu Remedies from Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth
2. Creamy Caramel Cinnamon Rolls from Easy Peasy Life Matters
3. Keep Your Chickens Happy When You Can’t Free Range from Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us. Please note that all giveaways, contests, and the like will be deleted from the blog hop, as well as anything not family-friendly.
***Please note: in order to maintain the awesomeness of the hop all posts that don’t meet the above guidelines will be deleted.***
Let the Party Begin!