Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I’m so glad that you stopped by today! I’ve been so excited by the warm weather we’ve had over the last few months, but we’re back down to single digits! I hope you are doing well with the large snow storm that came through the East Coast.
- You can still get in on all of the Alchemy of Herbs Bonuses: My Free Book, Recipe Videos, an Herbal Labeling Kit, ad More. Check it Out Here.
- The Craft of Herbal Fermentation Course is just getting started. Get started today and learn how to make Kombucha, Water Kefir, Herbal Mead and more. Learn More Here.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Make Your Own Air Fresheners from Feathers in the Woods
2. 4 Ways to Keep Your Chickens from Sleeping In Nesting Boxes from Murano Chicken Farm
3. How to Plant a Homestead Orchard from Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us. Please note that all giveaways, contests, and the like will be deleted from the blog hop, as well as anything not family-friendly.
***Please note: in order to maintain the awesomeness of the hop all posts that don’t meet the above guidelines will be deleted.***
Let the Party Begin!
Share by Pinning!