Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
We have a new host today! Natasha from Houseful of Nicholes is joining us and we are so happy to have her here. Please stop by her blog and say hello to her: HousefulofNicholes.com
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. The Tale of the Pie and the Patty-Pan ~ Free Printable Gift Tags from Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth
2. How to Make Whole Wheat Self Rising Flour from Our Sunday Cafe
3. How to Steam Farm Fresh Eggs for Easy Peeling from Walking in High Cotton
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us. Now, you will have to give your true information, this means your real name and where you live. If you are using a free service, you will probably receive no response from women. This is because they are too scared to give out their personal information. However, if you dating in san antonio go to chat rooms, you will get responses within minutes. Even though the women might not give out their personal information on these dating services, you will still get a chance to communicate with them.
Let the Party Begin!
Join our Homestead Blog Hop group board!
Just follow us and then send us a message on Pinterest with your email and we’ll get you added.