Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
How was your week?
We’ve had a difficult week with my grandfather in the hospital. We traveled to be near everyone and help as much as possible. It’s difficult to see change in people you love, at the same time realizing it is part of life. He had a complication that happened after surgery that could have happened to anyone at any age though. Thank you to all of you who knew and were praying. I kept saying, God is in control. He’ll help work it out. And he’s doing much better and is back home, which he’s got to be happy about.
So, we came back to healthy animals due to some amazing friends and a very green little kids pool and carry on with the craziness of life….enjoying every moment…
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Jennifer – Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+)
Amanda – Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest)
Bonnie – The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Gregg – The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Frosty, Chilly, Dilly, Blueberry, Peach Chopped From KC the Kitchen Chopper
2. 7 Ways to Use Beer in the Garden from Feathers in the Woods
3. Healthier Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from Taylor Made Ranch
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share
Let the Party Begin!
Don’t forget that you can join our Homestead Blog Hop Group Pinterest Board and add your posts there too. You must follow your hosts first or it won’t let me add you. Thanks for stopping by!!