Welcome back all our regular partiers! And a big welcome to new friends as well. See instructions below.
- Follow on Pinterest and I can add you to our HUGE Homestead Blog Hop Board so more people can see your posts.
- Leave a link back to us on your post and we’ll try to feature you. You can also let us know you’ve done this in comments below. (I’d love to hear from you and see how your week’s been going too)
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Raw Applesauce: How to Make it and Why You’d Want To From Purposefully Simple
2. Pumpkin, Turmeric Rice, Veggie, Chicken Soup Chopped from KC the Kitchen Chopper
3. Save Your Scraps. Make Apple Cider from Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!