I hope your week has been a good one so far. It’s almost the weekend!! Well, kind-a, right?? 🙂 We got a spurt of warm weather again so I was able to get outside and finish up some gardening things that really needed being done before winter. I finished winterizing the garden, pruning back some perennials, and brought in my more sensitive plants that I’d like to keep alive over the winter. All in all, not a bad day. Nothing like some good ‘ol vitamin D from that blessed sunshine!
I’m glad you stopped by. Make sure you leave a comment below and tell us what you shared.
If you’re looking for Homemade Goodness – check out my store. I have all my Holiday soaps, gift sets, plus gift wrapping options, gift cards, etc. Lots of fun!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Green Pea Kale Quinoa Salad with Peanut Dressing from This Fox Kitchen
2. 21 Gardening Hacks from 104 Homestead
3. Essential Skills for Every Homesteader from One Ash Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!