Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I can’t believe this is the 60th week of this Hop! It’s been fun seeing a lot of the same faces each week, along with some new ones. I love clicking over to your sites and checking out your new recipes and ideas. I know the rest of you lovely readers do too.
We’re in full Christmas swing here. I’m having a Christmas Cookie baking party today, something that has accidentally grown to be a large group of teenagers and children. It should be a lot of fun, though I’m dreading the amount of sugar we’ll have to detox from after Christmas!
Don’t foget to leave a comment below. We love to hear from you. Tell us what your favorite is so far, or what you’ve shared today.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Katey – Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter)
Jennifer – Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+)
Amanda – Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest)
Gregg – The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram)
Bonnie – The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Make Your Own Gifts – A Lovely List from Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth
2. Homemade Granola – Most Delicious Christmas Food Gift + Recipe from Calm, Healthy Sexy
3. How to Make Vegetable Stock Powder from Whole-Fed Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!