Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
So, how many of you make new year’s resolutions? I know people who enjoy them and find it very motivating, and others that can’t stand the idea and say we need to make resolutions throughout our year, etc. I definitely agree with the idea of self examination. I want to spend my time wisely and spend it fruitfully with my family. I want to eat healthy, be active…and yes, get more sleep – some of those great books keep me up way too late 😉 I am very grateful for a new year to live and love, and I hope you are as well.
Let us know what you are sharing and how things are going with you. I’ve grown fond of seeing you all around here!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Katey – Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter)
Jennifer – Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+)
Amanda – Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest)
Gregg – The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram)
Bonnie – The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Environmentally Friendly Compostable Bamboo Toothbrush from Taylor Made Homestead
2. How to Dry Citrus Slices and What to Do With Them from Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth
3. Cranberry Pecan Spiced Skillet Granola from Strength & Sunshine
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!