Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
So, apparently, it’s Wednesday. Did you know? I realized that at 7:30 this morning…which is why the hop is about 2 hours late. Sorry about that. There are a few wonderful articles up, and I’m sure if you have one to share you will only enrich us further.
Thanks for stopping by to read and share!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Bonnie – The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter)
Gregg – The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram)
Jenn – Little House on the 100 Farm (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram)
Jennifer – Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest)
Katey – Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter)
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Creative Uses for Eggs from Day’s Ferry Organics
2. Making and Freezing Hashbrowns in Bulk from Prepare & Nourish
3. 10 Reasons to Grow Your Own Organic Food from Grow a Good Life
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!