Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
If you’re new to the Homestead Blog Hop then let me welcome you! I’m glad you’ve joined us. This is a great time of year to join in. There are always so many great posts on getting a garden started, freshening up your home, and brand new recipes for you to try.
We have some wonderful articles from last week. For example, have you ever made your own lemon extract? How about cured your own bacon? Want to breed some amazing chickens? We got you covered.
I can’t wait to see what you all have for us today. I’m always learning so much. You have great ideas. Thank for stopping by. Leave a link back to us and we will try to see that you are featured.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Bonnie – The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter)
Gregg – The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram)
Jenn – Little House on the 100 Farm (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram)
Jennifer – Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest)
Katey – Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter)
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Breed Your Heritage Chickens from It’s a Prairie Full Life
2. Make Your Own Lemon Extract from Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth
3. Home-Cured Bacon from Hillsborough Homesteading
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!