Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Are you all ready for a great week? We’ve had a lot of fun with some birthdays, sunny weather, hiking, and trying to get fit with some running as well. I hope your week has been great so far.
Please check out the features below. Leave a note saying hi and where you saw them.
We’d also like to hear from you below as well. Let us know what you’ve shared today. Grab your favorite drink, relax, and enjoy some time with the fabulous articles shared on this Hop!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Bonnie – The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter)
Gregg – The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram)
Jenn – Little House on the 100 Farm (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram)
Jennifer – Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest)
Katey – Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter)
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 5 Ways We’ve Saved Money This Week from Medium Sized Family
2. Helpful Herbs: Saffron from Hostile Valley Farm
3. Off-site gardening: Factors to consider before starting roots away from home from Backyard Farming
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!