Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I love the features this week! Soap making, essential oils, and a real food issue!!??? That’s what I’m all about! Check them out here and make sure you congratulate them on their sites as well. They work really hard to share with you, just as we do.
I’m so glad you stopped by today. I hop the hop is beneficial to you and that you share some, read some, and learn some 🙂
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Bonnie – The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Danielle – The Rustic Elk (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Gregg – The Rural Economist (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Jennifer – Homesteading on Grace (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+)
Katey – Mama Kautz (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter)
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+| Instagram)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Four Safe Essential Oil Blends for Baby from Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth
2. Melt-and-Pour Soap, a Shortcut to Making Your Own Soap from Oak Hill Homestead
3. Why We Drink Raw Milk (And Eat Raw Dairy) from Easy Peasy Life Matters
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us. Please note that all giveaways, contests, and the like will be deleted from the blog hop, as well as anything not family-friendly.
***Please note: in order to maintain the awesomeness of the hop all posts that don’t meet the above guidelines will be deleted.***
Let the Party Begin!