The views expressed in this blog are solely my own, and unless otherwise specified, I receive no compensation for the opinions or endorsements expressed herein.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. While every caution has been taken to provide readers with the most accurate information and honest opinions, please use your discretion before making any decisions based on the information in this blog. SimpleLifeMom.com and authors make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site, or on any site that SimpleLifeMom.com links to, & will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
Some posts or sidebars on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links with no additional cost to the buyer.
We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address that you voluntarily provide. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to Simple Life Mom by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers: Google Analytics (Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics), Mail Chimp (this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters), and Mediavine (like Google Analytics, this company may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured). Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses.
- All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access to any one or group from commenting on SimpleLifeMom.com.
- Links: Links that contribute to the conversation and are relevant will be allowed, but links that are just promotional without contributing to the conversation will be immediately deleted. Comments that are obviously just at attempt to get a backlink will be deleted.
- Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter. Comments containing email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private or personal information will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the affected party. To prevent such editing, never share private information within blog comments.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner to be rude and offensive, will be deleted. No personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the post author, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog will result in removal and blocked access.
- Comment Spam: Any comment deemed comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, SimpleLifeMom.com, and all post authors harmless.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.