Natural Deodorizing Room Spray
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
A Natural Deodorizing Room Spray with Essential Oils is actually very easy to make and very effective.
- pet beds
- gym bags
- laundry rooms
- spray around the room to freshen it before guests arrive.
The fun thing is that you can alter it to your own personal tastes and create a scent that is just your style.
It’s a light uplifting scent!
These essential oils are combined with filtered water. I place mine in a 2 ounce glass misting spray bottle (the dark color of the bottle helps protect the essential oils from degrading from light).
I actually tested my 2oz bottle and got 480+ pumps. This makes this a SUPER frugal way to deodorize your living space. Simply, shake and spray each time.
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) filtered water
- 8 drops lemon grass essential oil
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- 15 drops bergamot essential oil
- 10 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- Combine all ingredients in a dark spray bottle (preferably glass).
- Shake well before each use.
- Do not spray directly on cloth without testing first (remember that you are using oils).
I hope you enjoy!! Let me know what your favorite essential oil scent it.
Shared on some of these great blogs.