Italian and Ranch Dressing Recipes
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
Homemade dressings are awesome, because their flavors are so fresh and rich. It really does make a huge difference in flavor. Italian and Ranch Dressing Recipes are easy to make as mixes to keep until you are ready to use them. I mix all the dry ingredients in zip close bags and keep them until I ‘m ready to make the dressing or dip. Then, all I need to do is add the vinegar and oil, or mayonnaise and yogurt.
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp dried celery flakes
- ½ cup red wine or balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/4 cups olive oil
- Mix all ingredients in a jar, close, shake.
- Keep refrigerated.
Italian Dressing Mix
- 1-1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbs onion powder
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbs dried parsley
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried celery flakes
- Instead of mixing in the oil and vinegar, keep the dry ingredients in a jar or zip close bag until you are ready to make the dressing.
- When Ready, add ingredients to a jar, close and shake.
- Mix 2 Tbsp dry mix with 1/4 cup red wine or balsamic vinegar and 1/2 cup olive oil.
- Close lid, shake, and serve
- 1-1/2 Tbs dried minced onions
- 1 Tbs dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1-1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1-1/4 cups buttermilk (or yogurt)
Add dry ingredients into a jar, close, and shake to mix. Add mayonnaise and buttermilk (or yogurt) to jar. Close and shake to mix. Store in the refrigerator. Makes about 2-1/2 cups.
Ranch Dressing Mix
- 5 Tbs dried minced onions
- 2-1/2 Tbs dried parsley flakes
- 4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Mix all ingredients in a jar or zip close bag. Close and shake. Store until ready to use. Follow Directions below for dressing or dip.
Dressing: Mix 2 Tbs dry mix with 1 cup mayo and 1 cup buttermilk (or yogurt).
Dip: Mix 2 Tbs dry mix with 2 cups sour cream.