One Skillet Meat and Potatoes
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
One Skillet Meat and Potatoes is an easy and fast recipe. It’s made all the better with Homemade Onion Soup mix. I make my own mix and keep it in a jar ready to go for just such a recipe as this.
Besides being fast and easy, this recipe contains turmeric.
Turmeric is believed to help stop the spread of many cancers, an anti-inflammatory, and liver detoxifier (1). So I love to cook with it. You can add a small amount to many dishes and reap the benefits without even tasting it, though I love the subtle taste, one reason why I like the Indian curries.
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup homemade onion soup mix
- 6 potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown beef with onion soup mix on medium heat.
- Add potatoes, cover, and turn heat to medium-low until potatoes are cooked through.
- Uncover and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook until cream thickens and serve.
Linked to some of these great blogs.