Gluten Free Zucchini Pizza and More
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
The title Gluten Free Zucchini Pizza and More seemed fitting since most people who grow zucchini have zucchini and more!
But First, our Soap Winners! We had 5 winners from last week’s giveaway.
Congratulations to: Elaina Nelson, Dennis Mullins, Eva Worthington, Elaine Rosser, and Eunice Laughery!
I will email you with the details so please check your email!
Actually, I’m the kind of person who has great luck with all kinds of plants that people have a hard time with, only to have the worst of luck with plants people don’t even think twice about. For example, I finally gave up trying to plant lettuce in my beds because it would never come up, no matter what I changed. I planted them in planters right outside my back door this year and they did great. But my zucchini…I planted my summer squash and zucchini in the garden mid spring…nothing. I finally planted something else there. So of course they came up, but very late.
Nicely, my friend was over flowing with zucchini and lovingly shared. I made three different recipes that I totally loved: Zucchini Pizza, Breaded Zucchini, and Hungarian paprika Grilled Zucchini.
3 Wonderful Zucchini Recipes
- 6 cups peeled, shredded zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- marinara sauce or sliced tomatoes
- 8oz shredded mozzarella
- Peel and shred zucchini
- Combine eggs, 1 cup shredded cheese, and zucchini.
- Grease jelly roll pan (with small lip) and spread zucchini mixture evenly.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes, until crust becomes cooked and begins to brown.
- Turn oven up to 400 degrees F.
- Place desired toppings on crust and return to oven for 10 minutes or until it begins to brown.
- Thinly Sliced Zucchini (or squash)
- Olive oil
- Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt
- Slice zucchini thinly
- drizzle with olive oil
- sprinkle with paprika, garlic powder, and salt
- Use an oiled rag to wipe grill grate and place slices over hot grill
- Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side or until browned
Grilled Breaded Zucchini
- Thinly Sliced Zucchini
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- slice zucchini thinly
- dredge through milk
- mix breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt, and oregano
- cover zucchini with bread crumbs
- Grill over greased grill for 5 minutes on each side OR place on greased cookie sheet and bake in oven at 400 degrees F until golden brown.