The title Gluten Free Zucchini Pizza and More seemed fitting since most people who grow zucchini have zucchini and more!
But First, our Soap Winners! We had 5 winners from last week’s giveaway.
Congratulations to: Elaina Nelson, Dennis Mullins, Eva Worthington, Elaine Rosser, and Eunice Laughery!
I will email you with the details so please check your email!
Actually, I’m the kind of person who has great luck with all kinds of plants that people have a hard time with, only to have the worst of luck with plants people don’t even think twice about. For example, I finally gave up trying to plant lettuce in my beds because it would never come up, no matter what I changed. I planted them in planters right outside my back door this year and they did great. But my zucchini…I planted my summer squash and zucchini in the garden mid spring…nothing. I finally planted something else there. So of course they came up, but very late.
Nicely, my friend was over flowing with zucchini and lovingly shared. I made three different recipes that I totally loved: Zucchini Pizza, Breaded Zucchini, and Hungarian paprika Grilled Zucchini.
3 Wonderful Zucchini Recipes
- 6 cups peeled, shredded zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- marinara sauce or sliced tomatoes
- 8oz shredded mozzarella
- Peel and shred zucchini
- Combine eggs, 1 cup shredded cheese, and zucchini.
- Grease jelly roll pan (with small lip) and spread zucchini mixture evenly.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes, until crust becomes cooked and begins to brown.
- Turn oven up to 400 degrees F.
- Place desired toppings on crust and return to oven for 10 minutes or until it begins to brown.
- Thinly Sliced Zucchini (or squash)
- Olive oil
- Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt
- Slice zucchini thinly
- drizzle with olive oil
- sprinkle with paprika, garlic powder, and salt
- Use an oiled rag to wipe grill grate and place slices over hot grill
- Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side or until browned
Grilled Breaded Zucchini
- Thinly Sliced Zucchini
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- slice zucchini thinly
- dredge through milk
- mix breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt, and oregano
- cover zucchini with bread crumbs
- Grill over greased grill for 5 minutes on each side OR place on greased cookie sheet and bake in oven at 400 degrees F until golden brown.