Homestead Blog Hop 48
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
First, thank you for your patience while I have had issues with my website. You know it’s bad when multiple computer gurus scratch their heads in confusion, but at least I can get this posted today. If you see anything weird like missing pictures or odd code you’ll know it’s being worked on.
Second, I started a monthly newsletter specifically for those wanting updates on my Etsy shop, coupon codes, deals, giveaways, etc. This is different from my blog updates. It’s just once a month so make sure you sign up if you’re interested in anything in my store: Etsy Newsletter
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. No Sew Lavender Sachets From Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth
2. How to Make Homemade Chocolate from Purposefully Simple
3. Finally a Clothesline from The Lewis Family Farm
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!