This party mix is totally amazing! It is so delicious and can be made within minutes.
Now, this is in NO way real food….not even close…not nourishing or anything of the like due to the amount of sugar.. BUT, you can make this organic/non GMO very easily!! I never claimed that we don’t eat crazy yummy sugary nonsense like this every once in a while, but we’ll at least make sure it’s made with better ingredients.
This is what my daughter requests that we make each Christmas. It’s nice that she’s old enough to almost make the whole thing by herself now.
What do you need?
You have to love my creative way of not using name brands here.
- Donut shaped oat cereal
- rice cereal squares
- candy coated chocolate pieces
See! Wasn’t that creative 😉
Like I said, 5-10 minutes and you have a fun party snack!
- 7 cups small pretzels
- 5 cups donut shaped oat cereal
- 5 cups rice cereal squares
- 12 oz candy coated chocolate pieces
- 2 -12oz bags of white chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together in a very large bowl.
- Combine the coconut oil and white chocolate in the top of a double broiler or in a glass bowl over a sauce pan with boiling water.
- Stir white chocolate until it is completely melted.
- Pour melted chocolate over pretzel mixture and stir until everything is coated with white chocolate.
- Spread out onto wax paper and wait for it to cool (5-10 minutes).
- Break into chunks and place in an air tight container until eaten.