27 Last Minute DIY Gift Ideas
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Thank you for your support!
Mother’s Day is fast approaching and I’m so excited to give you 27 Last Minute DIY Gift Ideas. Because, seriously, I’m a mom and I know how hard being a mom can be sometimes. So let’s give our thanks by giving a little TLC back. Luckily for us, we can do this with a little help from somewhere like www.howtohome.com and some DIY.
**** In Honor of Mom’s everywhere, including all you hard working moms reading this, I wanted to give you all Free Shipping in my shop for this week only – April 27th – May 3rd midnight. Just use the coupon code: LOVEUMOM ****
If you’ve been following along on Simple Life Mom, you’ll know there are a LOT of homemade beauty and gift ideas here. Just check out my Natural Beauty Page.
I’ve gotten together with a few friends and pulled some of their great ideas into this round up as well, so without further ado, here are the fabulous 27 Last Minute DIY Gift Ideas…..
27 Last Minute DIY Gift Ideas
Bath and Body Gift Ideas
These are gift ideas that you can pull together easily if you have the ingredients on hand (or get some 2 day shipping). They don’t have to steep or cure for weeks and weeks, making these ideal and luxurious at the same time.
1) A Spa Gift Set with scented bath salts, sugar scrub, hand lotion, linen spray, a sore muscle liniment, and heat therapy rice bags from Schneider Peeps
2) 12 Facial Scrub Recipes from Simple Life Mom
3) Rose-Vanilla Massage Oil from Herbal Academy of New England
4) Anti-Aging Clay Mask from Simple Life Mom
5) Lavender Bath Salts from Herbal Academy of New England
6) Anti-Aging Eye Cream from Simple Life Mom
7) Sweet Oranges and Rose Perfume from Herbal Academy of New England
8) Herbal Lip Balm from Simple Life Mom
9) Herbal Bath Soak with Epsom salts, baking soda, ginger and essential oils from Better Hens and Gardens
10) 10 Herbal Hair Rinses from Simple Life Mom
11) Rose Face and Body Cream from The Nerdy Farm Wife
12) 4 Homemade Natural Sunscreen Recipes from Simple Life Mom
13) Melt and Pour Soap from the 104 Homestead
14) Body Shimmer Lotion from Simple Life Mom
15) Essential Oils to Help You Sleep from Simple Life Mom
Food Gift Ideas
These are always fun. You can put a number of these ideas together to make a fun gift set I don’t know about you but I would love specially made champagne gift baskets. The ingredients can be found in your local grocery store, making these recipes ideal for last minute gifts.
16) Blackberry Chia Seed Jam Recipe from Frugal Chicken
17) Homemade Chili Powder from Simple Life Mom
18) Spicy Cocoa Honey great for hot cocoa, coffee, cake, breads, etc. from Pixi’s Pocket
19) Homemade Taco Seasoning from Simple Life Mom
20) Decadent Herbal Chocolates from Herbal Academy of New England
21) Homemade Fermented Dill Pickles from Simple Life Mom
22) Pink Grapefruit Marmalade from Simple Life Mom
Home and Garden
For that creative person, gardener, and fun loving person, here are some home and garden ideas that are beautiful and can easily be personalized, making them extra special.
23) Tiled Wooden Planter from The Untrained Housewife
24) 5 Homemade Car Air Fresheners from Simple Life Mom
25) Smashed Flower Scarf from the Untrained Housewife
26) Simple Cloth Napkins from Simple Life Mom
27) Stained Leaf Glass from Simple Life Mom
If you’re looking for something a bit more customizable a friend recommended GiftTree (https://www.gifttree.com/v3/gift-baskets). My friend told me they ship really quick and fill a big basket of goodies for your whoever is receiving your gift.
What’s your favorite DIY Gift that you put together?
Please leave a comment below sharing your great ideas.
Linked to some of these great blogs!